Pages

Who IS This Woman??

Bookmark and Share


I know that the woman in this picture is supposed to be Demi Moore for Helena Rubenstein (a division of L'Oreal), but this woman looks like Demi's 30 year old sister!

I "get" the concept of airbrushing. Especially for organizations like cosmetics companies. I'm fairly certain that we all do. But this one...c'mon. Don't get me wrong, Demi Moore is stunning at 46. But in this ad, she doesn't even LOOK like the same person!

Now...I've never tried Helena Rubenstein products, but I think that the only thing this ad did for me, is show me the infinite possibilities that lie within Photoshop. It did nothing to make me as a consumer want to purchase their products. It may have even had the opposite effect...

What do you think? Tell us! Does the Helena Rubenstein ad with 'airbrushed beyond belief' Demi Moore make you MORE inclined to try their products, or less? Leave us your comments. (Click on "Who is This Woman" title of this piece to open comments box.)

No comments:

Post a Comment